The firm represents companies across a broad spectrum of industries, both in and out of court, as part of an effort to restructure debts, preserve jobs, and generally maximize value for all stakeholders. Clients include both individuals and companies, including those in construction, retailing, health care, textiles, printing, manufacturing and distribution companies, among others..Top of Page
- Bankruptcy Litigation Update
- Is Bankruptcy A Game-Changer for Embattled Providers?
- Judicial Voices on Transition: From the Bar to the Bench and Beyond
- Otterbourg Attorney Named an Outstanding Restructuring Lawyer 2013
- Otterbourg Attorney Participates in Panel on "The Trump Effect"
- Otterbourg Expands Its Bankruptcy and Finance Practices with the Hiring of Keith Costa and Michael Wenger
- Otterbourg Names Melanie L. Cyganowski Chair of Restructuring and Bankruptcy Practice
- Otterbourg Partner Awarded 5th Annual Honorable Burton R. Lifland Mentor of the Year Award
- Otterbourg Partner to Present Achievement Award to Judge Craig
- Otterbourg Presents on the Dilemma of the "Modern" Chapter 11 Case
- Otterbourg’s Melanie Cyganowski Named One of Nation’s 75 “Outstanding Women Lawyers”
- Virtual Roundtable on Bankruptcy & Restructuring 2013